A Day of Volunteering: December 14 in City Center Oakland
Pro Bono Marathon
What's a Pro Bono Marathon
A one-day event where a team of two to three skilled volunteers work on and deliver a defined scope of work for a nonprofit.
About this Opportunity
We are working with nonprofits who are bringing exciting challenges to this event:
– Marketing strategy to cultivate and nurture individual donors
– Audit of an organization’s website and requirements brief for a potential update
– Management plan to use volunteers more effectively and build the organization’s capacity
Who Should Apply?
The ideal consultants for this event are professionals with 5+ years’ experience in the areas of Strategy, Marketing, IT, or HR.
• You must indicate your area of expertise in your interest statement
• We aim to let you know within 2 days if you are a fit for the event’s projects. Your responsibilities in the week prior to the event include a call with your assigned organization and a team conversation around scope.