Marketing strategy developmentHealth
You'll have a 30 minute call to discuss the scope and deliverables of the project directly with AllyU Organization NFP, and for them to confirm you're a good fit.
Once accepted, you'll be able to get right to work. We will check in with you periodically to make sure you have everything you need.
AllyU is a mental health community that offers services and resources to those in need. One in five Americans experience mental illness. Our mission is to help educate, offer support through peer to peer connections as well as professional assistance. Additionally, we help connect people to resources that are needed, such as legal aid, shelter, food, and medical. We are launching our website and are seeking a marketing guru to push our organization into the world. We want to help as many people as possible. All aspects of marketing are needed including but not limited to; media and social media, collaboration and creating relationships with other medical and mental health organizations online and locally, an optimum web presence, a funding campaign, and advertising. We want to create a big buzz. We prefer someone who has experience in marketing and has the ability to write well. Knowledge in the mental health field is a great plus. Marketing plans and implementation are needed. If you have a passion for our mission and feel you are the marketing guru we are looking for please contact us immediately. We are very eager to get started.
Mission: AllyU promotes a safe resourceful online space for all individuals who wants to positively improve their mental health through support, education and volunteer.
In pursuit of our Mission, we strive to:
• Improve the community’s understanding of positive mental health and promote self-efficacy.
• Provide education and opportunities for individuals to identify and manage mental health and subsequently provide programs and an environment that supports recovery and improves resilience for these individuals.
• Encourage and support the duty of service through volunteering for the good of self, community and cause.
• Strengthen the outlet of the communities need for social resources.
Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behavior.
• Strive to provide a safe and positive place to share, learn and support.
• Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our community, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice. We value the dignity of those we serve and always treat them with respect and compassion
• Mental health is essential to personal well-being, and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
• Resources and education is essential to sustain and grow individually and collectively.
• The Golden Rule is our intent in all actions. Helping others is the way to help ourselves. Service to others is a duty and a privilege.
Marketing strategy development
Member since 2018-02-09