What activities will be completed as part of the project:
1. Align on organization’s mission, vision and strategic priorities
2. Gather data from key stakeholders
3. Review current business systems and processes
4. Analyze and prioritize challenges and opportunities within marketing and communications
5. Gather and document requirements for proposed solution (scope of work)
What activities won’t be completed as part of the project:
1. The volunteer consultant will not implement the solution proposed
2. Strategic business planning
Key questions the nonprofit will need to answer:
What is your ideal end state when it comes to marketing and communications?
What is stopping you from what you want to do today when it comes to marketing and communications?
What would you do with unlimited resources?
What is the level of organizational readiness to adopt new systems and processes (leadership support, resources including talent, budget)?
So this is perfect for anyone wishing to test and showcase their talents.
They can then showcase this work to the network of businesses, ngos and start up that may need their services.
Description of what the deliverable will include and look like (deliverable):
1. Discover deliverable: A brief that includes a summary of findings from the discovery process and a set of prioritized recommendations on how to move forward in addressing key challenges
2. Design deliverable: A document that describes in detail what solution or solutions the organization will need to implement in order to move toward their desired state. This should be focused on prioritized solutions and not include solutions to more than two identified challenges. The document should essentially be a Scope of Work that includes: a project description , an estimated time-frame for completing the project , the resources needed to complete the project successfully, including the type of talent or skills needed.
To create colourful partnerships and collaborations