Inspire Alpine® is a small but fast-growing social enterprise with a mission to help close the attainment gap that disadvantaged young people face.
We generate income by giving inspirational talks to schools & businesses & by delivering a number of UK & overseas mountain-focused challenge events.
We’re currently developing & refining our virtual challenge events and we’re expanding our challenge events portfolio.
We use a range of disparate digital systems & apps to administer our events, receive payments from clients, and update our clients, partners & donors. These require manual input to move data from one system to another, and they often do not have direct integrations.
We need help to simplify & automate our processes and allow our systems to speak to each other to enable us to:
- automatically move data between systems
- automate our client interactions & onboarding
- work more efficiently
- reduce our admin overheads
- respond more quickly to new opportunities
- using basic Zapier zaps to trigger data to move from one system/app to another
- automating some social media output using Google Sheets/Hootsuite/Tailwind
- drafting some e-marketing automations
- installing LiveChat on our website
- exploring ManyChat for Messenger
- reviewing and implementing a number of apps, including replacing our CRM with Pipedrive, replacing Mailchimp with Mailerlite, using Soon for scheduling event staff etc.
At Inspire Alpine® we dream of a world where all young people have the opportunity to succeed.
Our social mission is to help close the attainment gap faced by disadvantaged young people.