APPLYSend the below info, and if interested, the nonprofit will select a time for a phone interview. You'll get a confirmation with everything you need to know.
CONNECTYou'll have a 30 minute call to discuss the scope and deliverables of the project directly with AllyU Organization NFP, and for them to confirm you're a good fit.
STARTOnce accepted, you'll be able to get right to work. We will check in with you periodically to make sure you have everything you need.
Mission: AllyU promotes a safe resourceful online space for all individuals who wants to positively improve their mental health through support, education and volunteer.
In pursuit of our Mission, we strive to:
• Improve the community’s understanding of positive mental health and promote self-efficacy.
• Provide education and opportunities for individuals to identify and manage mental health and subsequently provide programs and an environment that supports recovery and improves resilience for these individuals.
• Encourage and support the duty of service through volunteering for the good of self, community and cause.
• Strengthen the outlet of the communities need for social resources.
Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behavior.
• Strive to provide a safe and positive place to share, learn and support.
• Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our community, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice. We value the dignity of those we serve and always treat them with respect and compassion
• Mental health is essential to personal well-being, and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
• Resources and education is essential to sustain and grow individually and collectively.
• The Golden Rule is our intent in all actions. Helping others is the way to help ourselves. Service to others is a duty and a privilege.