Project Petals Inc.
Social media content design and management
Our organization needs content creation and management for our social media.
We are currently looking for a social media specialist to:
1. Create content for us to post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in addition to content creation.
2. Help us find new ways to engage the online community and to investigate any trending activities; increasing followers and online engagement.
3. Monitor social media outlets for potential story ideas and leads
4. Create social media campaigns, news outlet, and project launch strategies
5. Assist in creating content (including imagery) that meets monthly goals based on an analysis of each outlet
6. Grow our social media presence
7. Add relevant statistical information to post
Our organization is gearing up for spring and summer projects. We need someone to help us reach a broader audience on social media. By connecting with a larger audience, we can identify new volunteers, projects, and funding. In doing so, we can make a more significant impact. We currently have an active Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It would be ideal for us to post two to three times a week. Once we have content, and a strategy, we'll be able to maintain it.
Project Petals, an organization focused on revitalizing underserved, low-income and under-resourced communities. By introducing community members with the necessary tools, funding and connections they need to transform their communities, Project Petals works to solve community development disparities, detrimental environmental conditions. With a mission to alleviate the socioeconomic divide as well as bring awareness to environmental and urban degradation issues, they help people advocate for their own neighborhoods and in return, people learn how to advocate for themselves.