SEO and social media strategy for website launchHealth
You'll have a 30 minute call to discuss the scope and deliverables of the project directly with AllyU Organization NFP, and for them to confirm you're a good fit.
Once accepted, you'll be able to get right to work. We will check in with you periodically to make sure you have everything you need.
We are seeking a marketing expert that can creatively help us launch our website to the public. We will be releasing the website this January for the first time but need the help of someone who can assist in marketing. Specifically, SEO and social media. Any and all marketing strategies are welcome. We are mental health providers with little experience with social media and marketing. We have worked hard for the past few years on this interactive website that will help millions but how do we get it into the public so people know about it? Proper marketing is the only way to get the public knowledgeable about the services and help that is available to them with our website. Help us help others by pushing this website into the world. This project has been a labor of love for many years. Finally, we are able to launch the website that offers many services such as; peer to peer forums, professional mental health services, volunteer opportunities, a resource directory, and many other services to assist anyone obtain positive mental health. And we have many other services that we will be adding. Any assistance to help us market AllyU is greatly appreciated.
Mission: AllyU promotes a safe resourceful online space for all individuals who wants to positively improve their mental health through support, education and volunteer.
In pursuit of our Mission, we strive to:
• Improve the community’s understanding of positive mental health and promote self-efficacy.
• Provide education and opportunities for individuals to identify and manage mental health and subsequently provide programs and an environment that supports recovery and improves resilience for these individuals.
• Encourage and support the duty of service through volunteering for the good of self, community and cause.
• Strengthen the outlet of the communities need for social resources.
Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behavior.
• Strive to provide a safe and positive place to share, learn and support.
• Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our community, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice. We value the dignity of those we serve and always treat them with respect and compassion
• Mental health is essential to personal well-being, and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
• Resources and education is essential to sustain and grow individually and collectively.
• The Golden Rule is our intent in all actions. Helping others is the way to help ourselves. Service to others is a duty and a privilege.
SEO and social media strategy for website launch
Member since 2018-02-09